Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year's Resolution: Blog.

Hi There!
Today, I learned about blogging. Mike keeps asking me whether or not I want to "keep a blog," and I keep saying, "sure." So, I guess it must have been his New Year's Resolution to follow through with it. Here's our blog. It's name reflects our (the editorial "our") future wishes: to live in the middle of nowhere, MN, practice medicine, and raise kids and alpacas. Sounds like fun, huh? For now, we will delay gratification of living out that dream and instead raise our one child, plus a dog and a cat, and continue the mission of School.

I have every intention of posting pictures of our little Julia online, but again, that's Mike's job. He knows how to make the camera talk to the computer. The camera and computer have private little conversations in which the computer suddenly knows all the pictures the camera has seen in the past few weeks/months, and the camera's memory is wiped clean, ready for new impressions. When I figure out how to instigate a delightful conversation like that, I'll post pictures all over the web.

Today is my last day of vacation until April 19th, 2007. Tomorrow I drive to the Anoka Treatment Center and begin to study Psychiatry. Mike and Julia move across town to the In-Laws to live for a few days. I'm sure they will be spoiled rotten, by a grandma and grandpa who specialize in spoiling of first grandchildren. Psymuhn, our deaf doggie, will accompany them, because my mom's doggie, Gretta, went postal on him today.

No comments: