Monday, June 29, 2009

Photo shoot

Dan and Jessi came over last week while Papa was working late and the girls enjoyed the extra attention. Out came the dress-up clothes (AGAIN......) and on went the bling bling. Julia was cinderella. Mary was Snow White. Julia ran the show. Mary chewed on her crown. Both of them loved being in the spotlight. Oh bother....I can only imagine what they will be like in ten years. I need to stock up on good wine now.













We are not amused.


Even Psymuhn participated in the party. He is dog-erella. He also chewed on his crown.






Uhoh...they've realized that I"m in the living room....I'm in trouble now!
Mary is getting tired. Time for night nighting!
Hello Dan. Thanks for coming over and playing dress-up with us. Next time you get to wear the crown!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The purse! I love the pink purse!! Dog-erella was the best, though. I hope Baby Mary's ears are better.
Trice