Sunday, October 25, 2009

THANK YOU!!!

A big thank you goes out from us to Jimmy and Joy, who drove up from the cities to visit and spent their entire Saturday cleaning and painting our kitchen. Yes...I know. We have nice friends. And they are talented, too! Joy makes great bars, and Jimmy can paint without using masking tape! We are blessed....

PS: Also a big thank you to gramma Ruth, who took the kidlets for the weekend so we could get some work done. Now I remember how people without kids manage to put make up on in the morning and do things like dust furniture and clean behind the fridge.

Here is a picture of what it looked like under the oven. I made a rabbit with all of the dust bunnies. Notice the baby chew toys and rawhides. That about sums it up.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was trying to figure out what I was looking at! Hmmmm....gray blue with white squares for a kitchen wall?? That's different. It's got some kind of scraggy art work on it, too. Well, to each his own.
But then I read more closely--that's a picture of the floor behind an appliance. Thank God!
Bye, love, Trice