Wednesday, December 2, 2009

We've been busy.

Oops. Sorry it's been a month since I posted to this beloved blog. There are many excuses I can think of. And some of them are legitimate, while some are of the "there is no excuse for that" variety. I really am sorry...but before I spend the next few days expounding on many of the details as to why I decided I was too busy to post anything up here, I would like to introduce you to somebody:

"Ed"
(sex unknown. nickname courtesy of your older sisters)
ETA: 3.26.10
(alien-baby picture) actually, the little circle is the lens of the eye
Actually, I think he or she looks kinda like a pirate. Ahoy maytee!

Helloooooo out there!

Good excuse, huh?

9 comments:

Dave, Miriam, Josiah, Aria, and Thaddeus said...

I was wondering when you were going to announce this news! :) We're very excited for you all & pray that you're well! Can't wait for the reunion!!!

Catie said...

Congrats on that very exciting news!

Unknown said...

Holy Moly! #3! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I like Ed! Ed looks cozy. What wonderful pictures.

Bob & Mary

Anonymous said...

God bless Ed! :)

Anonymous said...

And God bless Ed again because I forgot to sign my anonymous name.
Bye, love, Trice

Claudia said...

Congratulations!

Just a reminder... I'm Allison's friend. I was asking about you and your lovely girls, so Allison gave me the link to your blog again (I lost it). Thanks for sharing.

Liv said...

Congratulations you guys!

slessman said...

Oh, congratulations! What exciting news! God's blessings!