Thursday, March 18, 2010

...and the verdict is in!

Hey all!

After a long-anticipated announcement today, we now know where we will be moving! I have been accepted into the Ob Gyn training program at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor, Michigan! We are excited about the turn of events, although moving out of Minnesota will be a big challenge for us....we are both homebodys. And we have The Grandkids. However, the program and the community we will be moving into are both fantastic and I think we'll fit right in.

More info to come....

PS: Grandmas: we will only be 20 minutes from the DTW airport....we'll be there to pick you up as soon as you land. :)

PPS: Baby "Ed" is still in the cooker. We are due a week from tomorrow, induction is set for Friday the 26th is he or she isn't born by then. That gives me a week to pack up some stuff so we can get ready to sell the house! Our goal is to have the first showings on Holy Saturday. That leaves us with not much time and a LOT of cleaning to do!!!

PPPS: Just in case you were wondering...nope...we're not bored. We have enough going on to keep us "occupied." ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GAH! I was just going to ask Dick if he had heard anything on the little one yet....so my guess is that Ed has to be a girl. Only girls can be this stubborn. ;)

Congrats on the job!
Tami

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Mike,
I hated to hear you are leaving Minnesota! Boo hoo! I cried real tears for you because I love you and your babies. It just won't be the same without you! :(

But, three years flies quickly by! The Lord will prepare a good spot for you, and He will take care of you, I am sure.

Hey, that place is called "Tree Town" because there are SO MANY TREES there. I think that sounds lovely!

We will be praying for you and baby Ed/Edweena. :)
Bye, love, Trice

Brooks Thiem said...

I'm so happy at least one of the many balls you have been juggling has come down and now you at the very least know WHERE you are going! (and its somewhere GREAT its just 4 hours from Ben & I - and there's great wineries in between and its great for alpacas!)

I'm so proud of you! You got matched for OB! That alone is just so amazing! CONGRATS!
cassie