Friday, August 31, 2007

Fun at Petco!

It was a glorious rainy day today, so Julia and I made a trip to Petco, our free zoo in Duluth. She LOVED it....I think we were there for an hour.

I don't know why the above text came out blue and underlined. I am not an expert in computering.

Julia's favorite part was looking at the animals, but I wish I could have a picture of her examining all the dog leashes. She climbed up on the display while I was talking to an old friend (OK...so I was talking for a LONG time...) ...and she proceeded to get tangled up in a huge pile of them. She looked like a little monster from within the display...and then she got very excited...and started flailing her arms around (with leashes suspended from them.) It was like she was a leash ninja. Kind of like the ninja turtle (Michaelangelo...I think) with the nunchucks. It was so funny that it was worth it to have to put all those leashes back, which took me at least fifteen minutes. Good think I used to work there and I know how to organize them!Bunnies!
Mice!
Parakeets....
Birdies!
Watching the fishies...
Ride em, cowgirl!
Julia is trying out her new wooden horse! What fun!

1 comment:

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

Very fun outfit Julia - looks familiar.... :0) We love free zoos too - they are just hard to come by out here!