Thursday, August 2, 2007

Nature Hike/Raspberry girl

The Mommy is finally home! It's 1:30AM and I am blogging. I guess I drank too much caffeine while I was in the ER. I got up this morning and played with Julia, then went to a meeting, saw an afternoon's worth of clinic patients, and worked a 6p-1am shift in the ER. Phew. I did too many things today and I should be tired. It will hit me very soon....

Julia and I went to the nature center for a hike this morning. We enjoyed the flowers, playing down by the lake, and the wild raspberries. Julia became obsessed with picking and eating all the berries off of every plant. She would not continue walking until all the red was picked.....

I think I have another type-A, anal retentive one on my hands!


carefully selecting all the ripe berries....

Mom, I LOVE the lake!!!



This turtle in the fish tank was fascinating!
Flowers!
On a much more somber note, our prayers are going out to all the folks impacted by the collapsed bridge on 35W.

No comments: