Friday, July 11, 2008

To all the single ladies out there.....

Hi to all the single ladies out there...here is a picture of my single, obviously handsome and quite personable, twenty-six year old cousin, Matt. He has skills with children...he's an elementary school teacher and also knows how to hold an infant! ( Notice that baby Mary is not crying?!) He also has a job and lives in St. Paul.

He enjoys pretty much everything, including Twins games, golf, anything else outdoors, playing cards, and reading stories to small children. (He knows all the good books, you see...)

Hurry up ladies, this one is going fast, better act now....times a-wastin'
Contact me and I'll give you his digits.
Matt, if you check this, please don't kill me...it's for your own good. :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! Sarah you're hilarious.

-Zylla

Anonymous said...

oh heavens. did he put you up to this? wouldn't suprise me.
--Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Didn't we have this conversation in college at some point? Guess it's a little too late now, but if I need another husband sometime, I'll let you know. We're in Mormon land, so we might convert, you know. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I would be happy to take his number and set him up with my friend Jess.