Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grateful



I have a lot to be thankful for. My grandpa forwarded me an email today...and this picture was enclosed. I laughed til I was blue in the face. No, these are not my kids. However, they are about the same ages as Mary and Julia....and Julia was *BEGGING* for markers at the store tonight. Thankfully, I said, "no." Good god...I can only imagine what my husband would have done if he would have come home to see a sight like this one. I would have had to admit him to the hospital for acute-onset psychosis.

See, I have a LOT to be thankful for! My husband is not admitted to the psych ward, and my kids don't look like this! (as far as I know....you never know for sure when there's a two year old in the house...)

1 comment:

Claudia said...

OH MY!!! I'm so glad that hasn't happened to me yet...