Thursday, February 12, 2009

the thrill of the hunt...

Last Thursday night, Mike and I were in the middle of a conversation as our minivan pulled into the Americinn parking lot in Wadena. We were there to interview at the hospital. I forgot what we were talking about at the moment.... All I remember is that a flabbergasted silence abruptly settled over our conversation as we noticed the hotel's marquee.

Perhaps there was different Mike, Sarah, Julia, and Mary who came to the Wadena Americinn on a thursday night in February?

More blogging to follow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! We miss you and hope to visit some time after the tax season is over.

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

SERIOUSLY!!!!! We were in Long Prairie this weekend!!!! Why didn't I call you?!?! That sign is awesome - didn't you say something about wanting a "sign" from God? Maybe you got one! :0)

Anonymous said...

Seriously---I almost jumped out of my chair when I saw you and Mike walking into the hospital. By the way....I don't have a doctor in Wadena as of yet....and I am taking interviews for someone to fill the position!