Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hi friends,

Well, we haven't posted some pictures of our clan in awhile, so here you go. I have no excuses...I just haven't been taking pictures lately because there hasn't been a camera handy when the kids are being cute...

I know, excuses, excuses.

Here is Miss Julia trying on her flower girl dress for my cousin Dan and his fiance Lindsay's wedding in July. Julia LOVED trying on dresses. I think we have a princess on our hands.

After we spent an hour at David's Bridal, we went home and watched "Bambi." Julia was very curious about the part where the animals get "twitterpated" in the springtime. Flower the skunk and Thumper the bunny meet a cute lady skunk and lady bunny and get all goggle-eyed and end up strolling away from Bambi in wedded bliss with their newly-found mates. Then Bambi meets Felline, the lady deer and the rest is history....

ANYways, as I was tucking Julia into bed, she asked me a peculiar question.
"mama? Are Dan and Lindsay twitterpated?"

"I guess they must be, Julia. That's why they're getting married"

"Are you and papa twitterpated?"

"Well, I ....."

I think that's incredible insight for a two-year-old. !









Then, later on, our clan went shopping. The kiddos were pretty good. Mary loves to ride in the cart. Julia loves to run away and hope that we find her.



We bought some Dairy queen as a family treat. Just FYI: the "chocolate extreme" blizzard is REALLY tasty. One large blizzard, three spoons, and four cups.




Mary also enjoyed the blizzard. Dr. Tieben, I hope you aren't reading this. :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! She is going to be so cute at my wedding!!! I can't wait to show my mom.
Lindsay

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

Oh Julia - Eliya is SO jealous - she would give anything to wear a "princess dress" as she calls them :0) You look adorable.

Annie said...

Gosh, i bought julia that brown coat thingy. I have amazing taste. word.