Monday, May 24, 2010

bathtime!

Time for a bath! Today marked the first time we had three kids in our bathtub at once. As we were washing them up, I remembered one of my duties as a parent that I had been neglecting: take nudie pics of them in the tub while they will still let me. ;) So here are a few. Luke got lots of "help" washing up his hair. He was a bit flustered by the ordeal.
Mary likes the bath foam. Isn't she photogenic?
Luke stared at the obnoxious one.
I swear, I didn't give him a perm! Luke's beautiful hair makes tight blonde curls when it is wet. What a handsome boy!!!

1 comment:

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

I can't believe how much Mary looks more and more like Julia the bigger she gets - and oh my gosh Lukes hair is gorgeous! I love it! Miss you guys! Hope all is going well with the packing.