Friday, April 6, 2007

My bad.

Being a single parent (something that no one should have to do, in my opinion) doesn't leave much time for oneself. Which is why I haven't been doing my job updating this thing this week. If you're awake, you're either a) amusing/changing/feeding/chasing the child, or b) madly trying to do things around the house while she sleeps. If you're asleep, you're asleep. Sometimes not even then.

I just reread that last paragraph and it's a tad incoherent. Sorry; blame it on the numerous cold meds that I'm currently doped up on. Julia gave me the cold, too. Tricky little devil, that one.

On that note, please enjoy this week's batch of pictures accompanied by my attempts at witty captions.


Julia wearing what is known as her "bling" dress. It was supposed to be for Easter, but we put it on her last Sunday when we realized that, oops, it's too short for her already.




Bathtime on Tuesday. Her little curl of hair on top reminded me of Trixie Flagston, which is why I took this picture. (Older readers, or those who are fans of "Hi and Lois" will know what I'm talking about.)



Our very own Lil' Rebel. Great-grandma Dorothy made the pretty wall-hanging in the background.



The very same Lil' Rebel saying "fcshhh" (fish) while pointing to the Goose.

No comments: