Monday, April 30, 2007

Weekend in St. Cloud

"Standing up-a big girl!" in the wagon. (I sat her back down after I snapped the pic.)


Trying to get them both to look at the camera was very difficult. :)Swinging with grandma. This is the swing that used to sit in front of great grandpa Roger's house before it was evicted to make room for grandma's ramp. Thanks for the swing, gramps! We loved it!
Playing with mommy's rocker. This rocking char was given to me when I was a baby.

I love outside!
Looking skeptical (mom, why are you holding that gray box in front of my face again?)

We went to St. Cloud for the weekend to celebrate Julia's first birthday with family. I couldn't find my camera during the birthday party (it was hiding behind the giant cake), so I will have to get the pictures from grandpa Dick to show you.
Todays pics are from Saturday when we were doing a combination of yard work, planting, playing, and cooking. We had a great day!

No comments: