Sunday, May 6, 2007

Graduation Fun! Part 1

Megan, Allie, Julia, and I
Crossing the bridge. A ritual that my parents remember participating in 29 years ago!
Dr. Beth and Dr. Sarah. Both graduated from UMD School of Medicine, and we shared many of the same professors!
Boulger.
Ross, Duane, and I. I feel vertically challenged between these two...
Paula and I. Thanks for delivering Julia!
Quang and The Ladies

Amy Moeller and I
The inhabitants of 701 Woodland: house of many parties and lots of Caps. From the left: Andy Mulder, John Amdahl, Luke Nystrom, Duane Undelannd, Ben Novak, Mike Gerber. Thanks for the fun times and for always getting enough beer to go around. I think Gerbz should have been offered extra credit for all that beer-labor. I do believe he was the mastermind behind all the parties.
Quang and I
Jasmine and I
Dear Skaudis and I
Me, Skaudis, Aanders. I remember the first time Dr. Ward met Aanders. The conversation went something like this: Ward: "You there. What is your name?" Aanders: "Aanders Dommer." Ward: "What??" Aanders: "Aanders Dommer." Ward: "Aanders Dommer? What the hell kind of a name is that?" Aanders: *shrug* Ward: "Poor Bastard! If that was the name my mother had given me, I would have long since committed suicide."
Kristen Loewe and I
Skaudis, Luke-ass, and Gerbz
Boulger. He hates having his picture taken.
Night before graduation party: Skaudis and Luk-ass are brawling like brothers. Just like old times! I used to sit by them in class and they would do boy-ish things like this all day long. Inbetween the brawling, Skaudis would feed us banana bread and other mysterious groceries. I will miss you both!!!
Jared Reese and his wife, Angela (she's in pharmacy school with Mike.)
Jenny, Me, Megan

I must apologize: there are a LOT of photos here....and if you have a slow internet connection, it will take years to load. I couldn't decide which ones to post, so here are all of them! They are divided between two blogging sessions. I tried to be accurate with the captioning. Enjoy!