Thursday, September 20, 2007

Cooking

Today, Julia helped me make supper. She has learned how to "stir it." She LOVES to stir stuff...I am a bit nervous as today she was standing up in her high chair bent over a crock pot. (Nobody call social services on me, please...)

She has to learn to sample the food a little bit more subtly though....she tasted it about a hundred times and kept yelling "MMMMMMMMMMMM" at the top of her lungs!!!!! What's really funny is that she was tasting seasoned canned tomatoes with some frozen veggies and uncooked rice. She didn't care...she just wanted to be like mommy and make a dinner.

I have good help.

Much to daddy's dismay, I figured out that she should be wearing an apron AFTER there was tomato sludge all over her shirt. Oh boy! Now we have TWO things to throw in the wash.....


1 comment:

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

Hi friends! We miss you! Lots to tell...(CA, WI...) Hope you're doing well - Love, us