Thursday, September 6, 2007

Indestructible.....

So, if you've been reading our posts as of late, you would notice that our cell phone experienced a bit of a boo-boo. I couldn't resist taking a picture of it for fun.

Before....


....after!Our new cell phone is amazing. When I went in to talk with the Sprint guy, he laughed at me and started to ring me up for the free phone I had selected. I mentioned to him that we have a toddler...and our last two cell phones have drown and been a victim of a hit-and-run.....he had a suggestion for me. They make a cell phone that is almost indestructible. He introduced me to the little homely black flip phone, and I was instantly in love. The sales guy said that you could probably drive over it and it would be OK. It was developed by military personnel to be used in combat. Ha! Let's see how long this one lasts.....

Please send me your phone numbers!!! Email to Rumpyroast@hotmail.com or Ries0110@umn.edu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah and Mike!
Our phone number is 763-784-0693.
Good Luck!

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

Hey guys our # is (605)769-0293, let me know if it works - we could use one of those too!