Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Eating

Just looking through our most recent photos, I noticed a trend. We have a lot of random pictures of our child....eating. Here is a small selection:

1. At the Olive garden, eating right out of the big salad bowl with Mama (everybody else got the never ending pasta bowl. Julia and I had a never ending salad which was quite fun indeed.) Notice the napkin/straight jacket....2. Eating some spaghetti creation at home (mommy and daddy look TIRED.)
3. CORN! Julia's favorite. She is trying to decide if she should eat the whole cob or just the corn part.
4. My favorite: homemade chocolate pudding. Shortly after this, Julia put the dish on her head, but Papa was having an M.I., so I had to stop her instead of taking a picture. I can't afford to lose him at such a young age..... ;)

1 comment:

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

hooray for crazy children! My update today was for you :0) my mom friend that understands that sometimes you just have to go w/the doughnut holes! Love you guys!