Wednesday, November 28, 2007

...after the baby sleeps


After Julia went to bed tonight, daddy and mommy had a quiet house...and some time alone.... What better idea that to have some family craft time?

We had to take a picture of the "fruits" of our labor. Ah yes, we spent an hour making a popcorn cranberry chain. I think we ate more popcorn than we strung. And then it was bed at 9:30. Whoa. I remember in college when 9:30 pm was quite literally the middle of my afternoon. And stringing cranberries? Well, yeah...I probably would have done that in college...if I had a cranberry martini or something to go with it.

I'm going to blame this early bedtime and excellent choice of activities on our current (and concurrent) viral illnesses that are Julia's latest present to us from daycare. (Mike closed his eyes for this picture because he's feeling self-conscious about his pink eye.)
I don't have that one.........yet.

1 comment:

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

I do seem to remember stringing hair through a net in college and dying it (or rather bleaching...) tee-hee! It was nice to chat, I'm about to get the tupperware and silverware out for the tree :0) see you soon...