Monday, December 3, 2007

SNOW!!!!!

Well, it came! On Saturday, we got 20 inches of snow. What a great blizzard. Not as ridiculous as the four feet of last year, which is nice. I am happy to say that a measly twenty inches is very manageable compared to what we got last March. The snow couldn't have come at a better time. I happened to be on internal medicine call, and came home in the evening for supper just as the snow started really falling. Two hours later when they tried to call me in, I was snowed in!!!!! YAY!!!! I managed patients from home and turfed the admits to the hospitalist. Jesus loves me. I slept ten hours that night. :)

Pictured here is our new pride and joy...I finally caved and let Mike go and buy a snowblower. He drove it...and drove it...and drove it. Our neighbors are tickled pink about the whole deal.
Psymuhn looks rather serious for this shot. I think he was thinking about the leftovers in his dish that was hidden under the cupboard....
Miss Julia has a few hundred tastes of the fresh snow. And yes, we had the talk about the yellow snow......
Mmmmmmmmmmm.....

No comments: