Saturday, March 29, 2008

Piggies!

Julia's Auntie Annie came for the week to help us babysit and spend some time with her favorite niece. They have a BLAST together. The first day we came home from work, Julia had pigtails in her hair! I never thought of doing that. I guess I need lessons in doing hair. Julia always pulls her barrettes out and I never dreamed she would let Annie put pigtails in let alone KEEP them in. She was so cute I had to take some pictures. Perhaps I will try putting pigtails in for church some time. With my luck, I will accidentally pull out one of her long hairs (they are preciously few in number) and then I will just feel guilty about the whole thing.....


2 comments:

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

very cute, it's adorable Julia! - I don't think Rachel's is quite long enough yet! :0)

Bobbie said...

She is getting so big! The wole Fischer clan is making a trip up to your territory this week. If you aren't too busy we should try to meet up somewhere so the kids can all meet.