Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, Julia

We're TWO! Julia had a little birthday bash last weekend at the Edge, a hotel in town that has a waterpark inside. Both sets of grandparents made the trip, plus some of Mike's extended family, and a few of Julia's friends were there. Unfortunately (or fortunately) we were having too much fun in the water park to take any pictures. (Mommy was scared for the vitality of the digital camera....) We did snap a few during the gift opening. Julia was showered with fun presents by her relatives and friends. All had a good time. Her favorite part was watching the huge bucket of water dump out on unsuspecting swimmers in the water playground. It was hilarious. She was fascinated and terrified at the same time.

3 comments:

Dave, Miriam, Josiah, Aria, and Thaddeus said...

Happy belated birthday, Julia!! Is April 24th a cool day to have a birthday, or what?? I hope you had a fun day! It's too bad it was rainy. Oh well!! Hope to see you again sometime soon!

~Josiah~

Annie said...

Heeyyooooo.

Yeah. i have the fish here. They are large fish. like 7x10.
My ear itches. I think I pushed any wax there was way too far back. wang.
Sorry I missed deedle's bday. I will come up the weekend of the 24 -25-26 that I have off. And I will play with deedle. And I hope you have the new one then too. pss- who got deedle #1's hair in pigtails? Those ones look really good..... much better than mine....

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

happy (late) birthday - we thought of you and elie and gabie sang to you (complete with cake!) on your special day. Can't wait to see you!
P.S. we are coming in June for sure and for certain, but the may thing isn't going to work out, so we'll see you the week of the 9th-15th - love to you all!