Wednesday, September 10, 2008

hooray for computer skills...

Hi-
To start things off on a good foot, I would like to share my excitement with you: I just figured out how to post more than one picture at a time on the blog. You got it...I don't have to sit there and click every minute or two while I wait for each individual picture to upload. Now, I can pick up to EIGHT of them and then come back to the blog in five minutes and they are all there!!! Yippeee!!! (Ok...now you can stop laughing at me. I am pretty sure most other bloggers out there have already made my discovery, but give me some slack and share in my joy.)

Here are a few shots of the girls (and one of Mike that I probably should have deleted and that probably will be deleted when he reads the blog...) We spent the weekend cleaning up the house and also spent some time at a friend's house. The girls are such a joy. I miss staying at home with them, so when I get the chance, I skip doing everything around the hosue and just play with them. Tonight we decided to go to the UMD parking lot and play with Julia's bike. Mary had a stroller ride. What a fun time it was....except for when Mommy was on the phone with grandma Beth and Julia escaped to explore the huge, fenced-in air conditioner for the entire campus. Getting her out of there was a treat.....

Here's Julia hanging out in a papasan chair. I think we need to get her a bigger t-shirt.
I love this one....she looks just a little bit evil. Deliciously evil...
Riding a trike...
Here are some pics of Miss Mary. She likes the camera, and we were bored.











Mike's gonna kill me for this one.....





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evil pic = AWESOME!

And I saved that pic of Mike to the desktop so I can savor it after he deletes it.

Anonymous said...

hehehe.
evil pic - Julia is definitely you two's daughter!

Angie

Unknown said...

Sarah, Mary looks just like you did as a baby! Especially when she is smiling.