Sunday, January 4, 2009

Well, I've done it. I did something I never thought I would do. Two things, actually. Dad bought Mike and I an "iphone' for Christmas, and we are slowly learning how to make good use of the things. Here's what I managed to do today:
#1: I took pictures with a CELL phone and put them ON the COMPUTER...
and....
#2: I FIGURED IT OUT by myself, without any help from the techno-husband. He actually told me not to bother trying because it wasn't possible. Ha! I laugh in the face of danger!

Not only that, I managed to sync my iphone thingy to the computer and download (upload?) "software updates." It was amazing. I just kept clicking and clicking...and pretty soon, my little gadget was sync-ing itself with the big computer... whoa. I think I need to take a deep breath. This is a big step for me. ALL of the pictures in this blog came from my phone. Our digital camera is on vacation because the little round battery inside is dead and therefore the camera is dead until we relpace it. So, from an amateur photographer to you, here some random shots from the Sprengeler household. Unfortunately, I did managed to slice this picture in half and rotate the left side up a bit. I couldn't do it again if I wanted to, but it looked kinda neat.
This is Mike, laughing at me before I "sync-ed" my iphone. HA!
Here's a cute picture of our happy, adorable baby whom we love more than almost anything
Here is the other half of the "better than sex cake" I made tonight. We ate the other half between four of us during a game of 500.
Here are some of Mary and Julia's cousins. I was still learning how to take pictures at the time. I only got Mike's grandma Schwartz's arm on the right. I also cut baby Tyler's head off on the left.. Oh, well.
Here's another picture of Miss Happiness.
Here's Mike playing with Julia's Thomas the Train set long after she had gone off to bed....
Here's a photo of "gramma Beth" reading the girls a bedtime story.
Mike's brother John and his wife Jenny came to see us for the weekend. Mike decided today was the day to take apart his old sewing machine and my mom's old sewing machine and try and make one working sewing machine out of two broken ones. Ahhh...(insert gruff male voice here) "takin stuff apart"
One more shot of Mary, albeit blurry...she has found her tongue adn LOVES to stick it out at us.

1 comment:

Dave, Miriam, Josiah, Aria, and Thaddeus said...

Way to figure out that cell phone, Cheffer! You smart gal, you! Can I just say that I love your blog?! Your stories and experiences just go unmatched. You can always put a smile on my face!

Your girls are getting so big! My goodness. They're adorable; your Christmas card picture turned out very nice.

We missed you all at the reunion. Hope to see you again soon!!!