Saturday, June 26, 2010

I should buy stock in the JCP photo department!

Here's the latest pics of the kids. I wasn't impressed with our photographer today...but I'll peg that up to my being too picky since we had such wonderful picture-taking ladies when we lived in Duluth. At least she managed to get one with all of them looking at the camera.

She wanted to know if I had ever considered the JC Penney portrait club. There must be some sort of commission when they suck you in...regardless of the gimmicks, we could chair the JC Penney portrait club. We have taken so many pictures of our kids there over the years that I should have invested before we had Julia.

At any rate, here are the pictures from this morning. We are so blessed to have three cute and healthy kids. They were rewarded with a trip to the mall playground (YES, our mall in Ann Arbor has a playground!!!!) And a piece of a cinnabon. I was afraid to look up the nutritional value of a cinnabon....I bet the calorie count is in the thousands.....








1 comment:

Dave, Miriam, Josiah, Aria, and Thaddeus said...

Awwwwww, I think the pictures are really cute, Sarah! And I can't get over all that HAIR of Luke's! Thanks for sharing your pictures!