Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend Part One

This picture should be entitled, "So you think YOU'RE having a rough day?"

It's a picture of a crayfish whose arm got stuck between the beams of the dock. That means he probably met a very ill fate. Or he is swimming around in the lake like a pirate with only one arm. Arrrrr. Ahoy Maytee. I'm the dreaded pirate Oneclaw.
Here's the first round of photos from Memorial Day Weekend 2010. Phew. With all of this packing, there hasn't been much time to do anything else, especially blog and organize photos. My dreams are filled with visions of stuffing little objects around the big ones into boxes and then finding the roll of packing tape. What happened to the Sharpie marker, Honey?

I know, it's absolutely riveting.

The truck comes to pick up the contents of our house on Thursday morning. That's tomorrow. Oh my we have a lot more to do before the end is in sight. Good thing we ran out of boxes to fit all of the beer. It may be old, but if it's cold, it just doesn't matter.
"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful."


Mary



Mom and Dad's "Critter Cabin" where we stayed







Psymuhn kept watch while we were swimming




Luke's new favorite book is "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" ooooooooh..



Gramps and Gram took us to Embers for a big family dinner. What fun!

Gramma Beth gave Luke his first try of ice cream. Let's just say it was a "blast."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pics are all a joy to see. My favorite is the dog's comment, and of course, the crayfish claw. God knows I need HUMOR right now. :D

It sure sux that you are moving--a "necessary evil," I guess. :(

We love you all!
Trice