Monday, July 2, 2007

Weekend with Nala








Mike and Julia went down to St. Cloud for the weekend and left me up here to fend for myself. A few minutes after they pulled out of the driveway, Nala arrived. We went out and partied a bit on Friday night (home at 2AM...can't remember the last time I did that...), then Saturday it was a nice hike in the park by our house, a visit to the water park, and a dance party in the living room. We even found an hour to have "craft time." It was a great relaxing weekend. I needed it! Sunday, Nala left at noon and I spent the day with my Palm Pilot, trying to get all the programs working properly. I think I almost popped an aneurysm, but I actually got everything working...by myself! Mike was very proud as he is usually the technological one. Ahhh.

The pictures above are from our hike in Chester Park, a nice park/nature area that's about a half-mile from our house.

Well, folks, tomorrow's the day. My first day on call. We'll see how it goes. One piece of advice, if you are in Duluth tomorrow and find yourself getting sick, you should drive to a hospital far out of town...away from the interns!!!! We are a little wet behind the ears.

No comments: