Saturday, February 17, 2007

Julia's new hat from Grandma Beth! She actually likes to wear it!
Ahhhh...a Saturday. Spent the morning sleeping in til 7:30 (I never ever thought that 7:30 would be considered "sleeping in.") Drove Annie and myself out to "coffee cabin," this little family-owned coffee shop in Rice Lake township a few miles out of town. They have the best coffee, cheapest prices, and best studying atmosphere around. I needed to work on the paper for my psych rotation that was due two weeks ago. Annie studied for the NCLEX, a nursing exam.

Came home and studied some more, Annie made lunch for Mike and I. Annie and I attempted to take Julia outside for a walk with Psymuhn. We lasted about 20 minutes before Julia decided that being in the stroller was for the birds. Annie carried her the rest of the way home.

We had our romantic valentine's day dinner tonight. I made salmon with thyme and lemon, rice pilaf, and asparagus. There is greek Baklava waiting for us for dessert. I am still burning off the red wine I drank. Mike got a teaspoon of sugar in his dry red wine...that makes it taste more like Boone's Farm or Mogen David and then he'll drink it. Yum.? I will take my wine plain, thanks.

Tomorrow, we have to figure out how to fix the Chrysler because we have to move it across the street: alternate sides parking. We also have to order the supplies for our new hand chime choir. Rehearsal went really well last week. More on that later!

No comments: