Saturday, February 24, 2007

Where is the blizzard???

Where in the world is our snow??? Our yard is brown!

I won't smile for you!!!
....but I will try and steal the camera...


There is supposed to be snow this weekend. As you can see above, we don't have anything but a dry, brown yard. Julia has been cooped up in the house because mommy and daddy have been studying and in the hospital a lot. You can really see her burns well in one of these pictures. How the Lord has healed her!!! We're very grateful that we don't have to worry about big ugly scars or infection.
There's a little baby at St. Mary's who is in the PICU (peds intensive care unit) with burns. I felt so sorry for the poor family. He is worse off than Julia. He pulled a pot of hot coffee onto his face. He is three weeks older than Julia. I showed them pictures of Julia now for inspiration.
Have a good day, everyone. I hope we all get a nice dumping of snow this weekend to snap the drought we've had for the past two months. Julia wants to try out her new sled!!!

1 comment:

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

Okay seriously - you want snow? You can have some of ours - we were down to just a foot or so on the ground and now it's started all over again! And it's supposed to snow all the way till Thursday. I wish I could like snow too, but a white Christmas is enough for me :0) Julia does look great, glad to hear she's healing up!