Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Taking a bath with grandma! Nov, 2006

We recently bought a new digital camera from Ebay, but it's not here yet. This is an older picture, but it was cute, so it got blogged. :) Grandma Beth came to visit us in November and she is known throughout the world for her babay bath-giving abilities. When we leave Julia in her care, she always comes back squeaky clean!
Well, after a nice weekend off, it's back to the grindstone. I am on call right now. I got home around 10pm and took care of Julia til 11 so that Daddy could get his assignment in before midnight. I went to bed in my scrubs thinking I would get called in for a late-night surgery. I heard my pager go off a few minutes ago. Crap! I loathe the idea of leaving my nice warm bed for a freezing cold car and a freezing cold operating room. I called the number and nobody answered! Yay! I can sleep some more when I am finished with this blog.....so I guess that's all for today, folks! See you tomorrow. Hopefully our new camera will be here and we can upload some more pictures for you.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hey guys! I was reading through some of your past blogs too and wow does Julia's skin already looks so much better after those burns! What a blessing! I'm so glad there are fun pics to look at from time to time too!