Saturday, March 3, 2007

Digging

Mommy, can I go outside and shovel, too?
"Psymuhn, come!"
(a whole minute later, he is still trying to jump his way through the drifts...)

(I need a break after all of that. I think I"ll just lay here for a minute...)
Mike had to dig a path to get into the shed. Good thing the shovel isn't stored in there!


Anybody out there got a snowblower that they don't want anymore?

Today was spent digging. Mike shoveled for three hours straight today. That was enough to get the sidewalk around our house and the front walk. I took over for another hour after that and worked on our neighbor's walk (her husband has guard duty this weekend and she has twins at home that are Julia's age.)

I didn't make it to the hospital. There was no driving (you couldn't see the hood on the honda because it was buried) The snow plow still hasn't been to our street. My attending surgeon took his snowmobile into work, some of the other docs went in on skis. Only in Duluth.....

No comments: