Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Watching TV

Julia gets excited when the rotating planets come on. She is shaking her arms in delight.
This movie is soo good I had to pull my own socks off!!!

Julia tries to look at me and the TV at the same time.
Watching the planets go by while listening to Mozart...

When we were in the hospital in January, the nurses introduced us to Baby Einstein movies. Mike and I never bought them before this because we thought it was some dumb yuppie thing. However, when Julia watched her first movie (Baby Mozart), she was *riveted*! They are basically pictures of simple things like animals and toys with music playing in the background. No voices or animated things...very simple. Annie could make them.

So, the next week, I found myself on Ebay looking for some used VHS videos to go in our tiny TV. It was promptly moved from our bedroom where it was never used to the living room floor. Julia is limited to one half hour ever day or less...so she doesn't become a Televison Bandit.

No comments: