Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Julia's Kitchen

Grandma and Grandpa Sprengeler bought Julia a little kitchen for Christmas, and she is finally getting all her accessories together. Here she is making some cookies..."Seriously, Mom...I"m BUSY."

Julia is playing with her knife. I've got to hand it to Target...they came up with these little wooden fruits that velcro together and a little wooden knife to cut them up with. Now, she doesn't ask to borrow our cleaver nearly as much. :)
PS: No baby yet. We are due in twelve days. Not that I'm counting or anything.... :)

3 comments:

Dave, Miriam, Josiah, Aria, and Thaddeus said...

Hey Cheffer! I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you!! Let us know when baby arrives! You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

Hey you - I've been wondering - do you ever check your messages?! What if I was pregnant again...don't worry, I'm not :0) I'm glad baby is still cooking, we're so excited to meet him/her (I'm thinking it's a girl...)We will see you in a couple weeks - can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...you totally need to hurry up and have that baby. This is ridiculous! Love you guys!