Friday, June 1, 2007

Dirty Girl

Julia's pool filled up with some rainwater which eventually got very muddy.

I was exhausted keeping her occupied and clean all morning....so mommy had a weak moment: I put her down outside. Julia got her way, and within minutes, her cute little purple sweatsuit turned into a dripping, brown, wet mess. Oh well, sometimes you just have to let the little ones get dirty. She had a fantastic time and I even snapped some pictures.

By the way, if you haven't already, click on the picture and look at it closely....you can see how dirty she really was. After an hour or so of being dirty, it was bathtime. For both of us. :)
A Julia grin. She loves to be dirty.

A multipurpose pool! Julia found an old garden glove to play with in her pool. She would dip in in the water and then fling muddy water all over the place. Stand back, mommy and Annie! Psymuhn took advantage of the situation and helped himself to a delicious muddy beverage.
This is the first year the bleeding heart had blossoms! It earned its way into the blog

My tulips along the front walk

I am mad at you for not letting me eat that muddy glove anymore!

Julia decided to walk across the alley toward our neighbors' driveway. Actually, it's not a driveway, it's a mud pit. The puddles of mud in it are at least six inches deep. I ran scooped her up immediately after taking the picture. She was sorely disappointed. I love this picture....the impending doom is hilarious.

Julia must be teething. For the past few days, she has been having what I would like to call "Impossible" streaks. She is fussy and demanding and ibuprofen can only go so far. Needless to say, she has been rather trying to take care of. She is getting five new teeth right now, so I think we know the culprit. I looked in her ears: clear. (It sure is nice to have an otoscope so I can just look in there when I want to know.) She will reluctantly do activities with me if I persuade her.

No comments: