Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Julia got the camera lens

A nice clear picture.....of a seemingly innocent suspect...

Ha! A grin and a thumb...coming right for us! She knows what she's about to do!

Suddenly, the world looks blurry....hmmmm...I wonder why?
Guilty as charged!


Well, today was another fun one for the books. Annie babysat Julia this morning so I could work on my presentation for the Minnesota Hospital Association. This afternoon, I studied ACLS stuff for residency, and then after supper, Julia and I went to the park. There happened to be a free concert there: a band playing 50's and 60's music. There were hundreds of kids running around. Julia never seemed to run out of gas. She was running around with these older kids and knocking down their sand sculptures for two hours! I took some pictures of her...and then learned, to my dismay, that none of them turned out. I was terrified.....was there something wrong with our new-ish camera????

I took a look at the lens. There is a dirty, smudgy, yet suspiciously tiny, fingerprint in the middle of it. We have one of those lens cleaning kits, so never fear... However, the pictures from today look terrible. INstead of seeing today's crappy pictures, I leave you with photographic evidence of the culprit of the "fingerprint on the lens" crime.

No comments: