Sunday, June 24, 2007

We owe you some pictures...

I have been negligent with the pictures. Here are some photos from our latest adventures:




Last Wednesday, we went to dinner at the residency director's house. I met my future colleagues (all ten of them.) Justin Quade, one of my fellow classmates from UMD, has a son named "Asa" who is just two days younger than Julia. The two of them had some fun playing with the patio door.Julia and Asa
ON Saturday, we drove down to aunt Susie's cabin for a graduation party. On our way to the lake, we stopped in the cities at a McDonald's for a bite to eat. Julia had most of a McChicken. We love the dollar menu!
Mayonnaise face!
Daddy has a drink of Mr. Pibb.

At the graduation party, Julia put her lifejacket on and went swimming over her head! Did I mention that kid loves the water? Especially lake water. She just can't get enough of it. (A true Minnesota girl....she also loves Jello and Hotdish.) Above is a picture of great uncle Bob, uncle Bob, and brother Bob. They are standing in front of the sauna...which wasn't very popular on Saturday. It was HOT!! My family has some avid golfers....I guess Julia might be one of them someday! That's cousin Matt laughing at her in the background.
Julia stops to chew on some Yahtzee dice. Great Grandpa Roger is in the background.
Today (Sunday) Mike and I have had a day without the little one! Grandma Beth and grandpa Dick have her until Tuesday (they picked her up at the lake yesterday). Mike and I had a very productive day. He worked in the yard and brought a few things to the dump. I worked on my talk for the Minnesota Hospital Association. We also took a nap. For supper, our friends Kristian and Jenny invited us over for some gourmet food. Yum. We had some margaritas before dinner and watched their cable TV....a real treat for us.
This is Kristian and Jenny's obese cat, Walz. He weighs twenty two pounds after his year-long diet, which before he weighed thirty two pounds.
This last picture is of "Mike Tyson," Kristian and Jenny's other kitty. He was also being very hot and lounging on the banister.

No comments: