Sunday, June 3, 2007

We love Sundays

Julia hopped on mommy's lap for some strawberry shortcake in the middle of a great game of 500.

Have you ever noticed that babies and kitties love the same kinds of toys? Here is Julia, chewing on Bunger's jingly ball.

A Sunday all to ourselves! We had nowhere to drive today...just a nice day at home. After lunch, Mike put Julia down for a nap and the two of us went outside and tie dyed some fabric. We felt like little kids. I must admit...I love to get messy. Then I made up a new bran muffin recipe. I am proud of it...they are delicious and actually good for you! Anybody want a new recipe? I will post it if I get any requests.

For supper, Dan and Jessi picked us up and we went to Pizza Hut with a coupon. Yum. Then it was cards (500 and Whist) until bedtime. All in all a great day.

2 comments:

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

We still have an unfinished 500 game scoresheet sitting here - I want to play too! How much longer till we live close?

Anonymous said...

Lovely job, dear. You're flicking off the camera again, I see. What kind of example are you setting for the child?